TOP Fugaku User Guide Fugaku Cloud Platform
The Nine Collaborative Projects
- "Vosges Project: Joint research on cloud utilization using Altair PBS Works and Radioss on Fugaku"
Altair Engineering, Inc.
- "Empirical study of high-performance and easy-to-use Science-Cloud for large-scale computational chemistry on the Fugaku Supercomputer"
HPC Systems Inc.
- "Cloud Bursting to Fugaku by Job Scheduler"
HPC Solutions, Inc. (ARGO GRAPHICS Inc.)
- "Developing Useability Enhancement of Fugaku, Everyone's Fugaku"
- "XTREME-Stargate (TM) connectivity verification to Supercomputer Fugaku"
- "Verification of FOCUS/VINAS Industrial Applications aimed at the Cloud-Like Use of the Supercomputer Fugaku"
Foundation for Computational Science: FOCUS (VINAS Co., Ltd.)
- "Democratizing HPC on Fugaku with JARVICE XE and Kubernetes"
- "Research for an environment to run scientific simulation software on Fugaku"
- "Rescale ScaleX on Supercomputer Fugaku"
- Call for Collaborative Research Projects for the Fugaku Cloud Platform (October 23, 2020)
- Projects decided for trial cloud-like use of supercomputer Fugaku (February 28, 2020)
- Call for Collaborative Research Projects for Verifying the Cloud-Like Use of Fugaku (November 15, 2019)