TOP Fugaku User Guide
As stipulated by law, the supercomputer Fugaku is a shared facility and open to researchers in Japan and overseas. Users must request project approval. Submission of proposal is open to all, though eligibility varies depending on the category of use.
For details, please refer to the the HPCI Portal site maintained by the Research Organization for Information Science and Technology (RIST), which is in charge of managing the review and approval of projects, and facilitating the use of supercomputers in Japan.
- Getting Started
- Project Categories
- Proposal Submission
- Submission is open for the categories below.
- User Support
Guidelines and Regulations
- Regulations for Use of the Supercomputer Fugaku (PDF 46 KB)
- Guidelines for users' data stored on the supercomputer Fugaku (PDF 222 KB)
- Guidelines for handling users' personal data on the supercomputer Fugaku (PDF 219 KB)
- Supercomputer Fugaku Service Level Agreement/Service Level Objectives (PDF 83 KB)