All text, photographs, logos, diagrams, and other materials on this website are RIKEN copyright, unless explicitly specified otherwise elsewhere on the website. It is prohibited to use, reproduce, or modify any of these without RIKEN’s permission.
If you want to link to a page on this site, e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the URL and title of the page on your site on which you wish to put the link (so that we can find it from the top page);
- the URL and title of the page to which you wish to link; and
- the reason why you want to make the link (give as much detail as possible).
Links that might mislead users about the sources of information are not permitted, and links from the following types of website are strictly forbidden:
- commercial websites or websites for soliciting customers that have no relation to RIKEN;
- websites that contain contents intended to libel, defame, or damage the reputation of RIKEN or other persons or organizations;
- websites that infringe or might infringe the intellectual property rights, property, privacy, or other rights of RIKEN or other persons or organizations; and
- other websites that RIKEN judges unsuitable, for example websites that violate laws or public order and morals, and websites that might hinder the operation of the RIKEN website.
Conditions of use
Use of information or data from this website is undertaken at the user’s own risk. RIKEN takes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that may arise through the use of this information or data. RIKEN is not responsible for the contents of external website that are linked to from this website. Any or all of this website may be changed, deleted, or removed without notice.