Generalized-Ensemble Simulation System
How to cite GENESIS
- All publications and commercial products using this software should cite the following references:
- C. Kobayashi, J. Jung, Y. Matsunaga, T. Mori, T. Ando, K. Tamura, M. Kamiya, and Y. Sugita, J. Compute. Chem. 38, 2193-2206 (2017).
- J. Jung, T. Mori, C. Kobayashi, Y. Matsunaga, T. Yoda, M. Feig, and Y. Sugita, WIREs Comput. Mol. Sci., 5, 310-323 (2015).
- In addition, proper citations should be given for each specific method used.
- We ask the users to make their best effort to cite the papers in the main text. Although it is permitted to cite some of the papers in the supporting information / supplementary materials due to the limitation of article length, the name of the software, GENESIS, and at least one of the papers should appear in the main text.