The RIKEN Center for Computational Science (RIKEN R-CCS), Japan's leadership center of high-performance computing, explores "the science of computing, the science by computing, and the science for computing." Especially, RIKEN R-CCS has developed and has been operating the supercomputer Fugaku, facilitating other leading-edge infrastructures, and conducting innovative research on these supercomputers and infrastructures. We expect a better life and society by integrating cyberspace with the physical world, the so-called "Society 5.0". R-CCS with the supercomputer Fugaku can be the centerpiece of simulation, big data, and AI supporting Society 5.0, which will be a driving force for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The R-CCS International Symposium poster session is an excellent opportunity to discuss your latest research results, projects and innovations with a global audience including your HPC peers. Submitted research poster proposals are reviewed by the Research Presentation Committee.
Please note that this year’s poster presentation will take place on-site only.
- Submission Deadline: Jan. 24, 2023 23:59 JST
- Notification of Acceptance: Jan. 30, 2023
- Poster Session Feb. 6, 2023
- First floor in RIKEN R-CCS (No Online)
AREA OF INTEREST (but not limited to)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- System Architecture
- Parallel programming
- HPC applications
- Machine Learning
- Data Analysis
- Quantum Computing
- Abstracts should be written in English and should not exceed 800 words
- Abstracts must be submitted via EasyChair in PDF
- Submission website: https://easychair.org/cfp/rccs_is5
- After acceptance, authors need to generate a one page preview of the poster presentation for online audiences.
- Final instructions & Presentation Format will be announced with the acceptance notification
Jaewoon Jung, poster chairs <email@example.com>