[IHPCSS2019 Group Picture]
[At Ikuta Shinto Shrine]
[In front of the K Computer]
Rainy season has begun in Japan.
Don’t forget to bring your umbrella with you! Otherwise, you will get wet to the skin. It sometimes rains hard with wind. A rain cape or coat might be helpful at that time.
Please check RIKEN’s weather forecast below!
You can find the below information on this site.
It will be updated accordingly.
- Access Information
– From Kobe airport(UKB)
– From Kansai International Airport(KIX)
– From Osaka International Airport(ITM)
- Airports in the Tokyo area
- From Tokyo to Kobe by Shinkansen
- To/From R-CCS = Sannomiya
- IC card type ticket
We will hold social gatherings during the summer school.
The plans are subject to change.
Informatin will be updated accordingly.